HUB-ICS offers a number of facilities to Tokyo Tech members. These facilities are offered free of charge and are available during the opening hours of HUB-ICS, from 10:00 to 17:00 on weekdays.
Facilities in HUB-ICS
- Display 1 (BIG PAD) : A brand new, widescreen touch display
- Display 2 : A widescreen display
- Polycom : Video conferencing system
- Skype : Video conferencing system
- English language news channels (BBC News and CNN)
- Comfortable modern furniture some of which are equipped with built-in power sockets for charging laptops and other devices
- Networked desktop PCs (5 iMacs with Microsoft Office installed. Printers are not available.)
- A range of English language magazines including Time, National Geographic, Discover and Wired
- Access to campus wireless LAN
Please note that these facilities may not be available when events or classes are held at HUB-ICS. Please check the notice at the entrance of the building or the news section on the top page of the HUB-ICS website in advance.